Local strength – optimal solutions
JM Hansen is a family-owned limited company. It was founded in Tromsø in 1925.
We install electric systems of many different sizes for buildings and boats. Our staff is comprised of highly skilled professionals who are able to help individuals, businesses, industry and the public sector in creating future-oriented technical solutions.
We have 200 employees ready to help. Our annual turnover of 200 million kroner makes us one of the biggest local electrotechnical businesses in Northern Norway. We take pride in our work, and professional standards mean a lot to the JM Hansen team. We take pride in our position as an independent business that can help the region of Northern Norway develop and thrive.
Bjerkvik, Storsteinnes and Svalbard
JM Hansen currently provides products and services within these fields:
- Electrotechnical installations
- Electric power and telecom installations
- Electrotechnicals and electronics for the shipping sector
- Service on appliances and brown goods
- Sales and service on industrial machines